AfSHG Spotlight Paper
In an effort to recognise and highlight the work and achievements of African Scientists working in the field of genetics and genomics contributing to the overall vision of AfSHG. It is a pleasure to announce the AfSHG Spotlight Paper (AfSHG SPY), which will showcase outstanding scientific papers written by AfSHG members.
Eligibility for Nomination:
- The nominee must be a current standing member of the African local Society of Human Genetics in their respective country or can join soon after this nomination.
- The nominator must also be a current standing member of the AfSHG.
- The nominee must be the first author of the nominated paper (co-first author is acceptable).
- Self-nominations are eligible.
- The nominated paper must have been published within the last year of the nomination.
Please complete the form below to nominate an outstanding AfSHG research paper. We recognize that there are many subfields in human genetics and welcome nomination of good, peer-reviewed papers regardless of where they are published.